If you are looking for a versatile and efficient software to convert almost any audio or video file to an audio format of your preference and that also allows you to do it for free, then on your PC you can not miss AVS Audio Converter. Through this versatile and efficient application the user will be able to not only convert their audio files to the most used formats nowadays but will also allow the user to download videos from the most popular pages; if this were not enough, this application is also able to extract the audio from those downloaded videos and save them to any audio format that suits the user.
If you are looking for a really efficient and versatile audio conversion/extraction software, then you can not miss AVS Audio Converter, since it is one of the best free audio conversion and extraction software in the market. The input (audio and video) formats with which this software has compatibility are RMVB, ASF, FLV, MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, M4A, and OGG.
If you only want to extract an audio fragment from a video and not the audio of the complete video, this software will give you the option to choose the fragment from which you want to extract the audio. This software is capable of converting/saving audio and video files to the following formats: FLAC, AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, and OGG. AVS Audio Converter is available only in the Spanish language, this should not represent an obstacle for Spanish speakers who wish to use this software since it has a really simple and simple way of use; even the user with the most basic level of common sense could guess how to use it.
AVS Audio Converter Features:
– сonvert audio files from one format to another;
– create and edit audio books in MP3 and M4B formats;
– split your audio by markers or merge separate audio files into one single file;
– specify frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters of your output files before you convert your audio files;
– apply fine tuning of parameters for MP3 and OGG formats when you convert your audio;
– specify the location of the output audio files before conversion;
– visually judge the progress of the audio conversion process;
– play the converted audio files after you convert them to make sure that the quality is sufficient;
– modify extra text information in existing audio files such as Title, Artist, Album, Comment.