BlueStacks is the most popular Android PC emulator in the world. Using this software, you can run any Android application on your computer and play any Android game on your desktop or laptop.
Although there are many powerful Android emulators available in line like Memu for example, BlueStacks is the one that is used by most people.
Advantages of an Android emulator for Windows PC
Here you can download free BlueStacks for Windows 10/7/8 / XP / 8.1 but above all, remember what it is used for. After downloading, you can download and install any Android application (the .apk file) on your PC.
Many people complain that they cannot easily download and install the latest version of Bluestacks 3 on their computer. Why? Simply because they do not read the minimum requirements that BlueStacks requires to run on Windows.
2 GB of RAM minimum (4GB recommended)
The latest version of the graphics card driver
Does not work on a PC with BitDefender as Antivirus
Be under the Administrator account
Have at least 4 GB of free storage on your hard drive before installation
BlueStacks is an Android computer emulator for geeks and gamers if you meet all the requirements to install it on your PC.
How to run an Android application or game on your Computer with BlueStacks
Step 1: Open BlueStacks by clicking on the icon of the application that will be on your desktop.
Step 2: In BlueStacks, click on “My Apps” then “App Search” and find the Android application you want to download on your PC (ex: WhatsApp).
- Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
- Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
- In 16 player preinstalled applications and you can play them if there is no number.
- Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
- Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
- Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
- You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Ability to turn in fastboot and Recovery.
- BluesStacks has the virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives you the opportunity to do a lot of “body” motions with it and enjoy all its charms.
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system)