If you are interested to know what happens in your office, business, inside or outside your home, then maybe you consider getting a software that works in conjunction with an IP Camera. What is an IP camera? You will surely be asking yourself. Well, basically an IP camera is the same as a webcam since both are able to receive and send data through the internet and a network. The only difference between these two is the name given to them, because of their main function. The IP camera is named for the role it plays; it is used in conjunction with a remote surveillance software to monitor a place or establishment; let’s see what happens in that place minute by minute; without having to be there.
This surveillance system is one of the most efficient and used today. If you want to implement this security measure for your own home or office, then you may want to try IP Camera Viewer. This software will be able to keep a watchful eye wherever you want, it is compatible with a number of models and brands of IP cameras in the market, such as Mobotix, Panasonic, Pixord, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Foscam, Sony, Axis, Linksys, Toshiba, and Vivotek.
This software is compatible with more than 1,500 different brands and models available in the market. IP Camera Viewer will allow you to have access to several IP cameras that you have installed, you will see live images of the events as they are happening at that moment and all this from your own PC. There is no other more efficient way to keep an eye on your property than using surveillance cameras with software like this. One of the most interesting features of this useful software is that it is totally and absolutely free!
Video recognition requires intensive processing by your computer. The minimum requirements for a single camera at QVGA are:
- 64 bit Windows 7, 8, 10, and Server 2012 and newer releases
- 2.0GHz Pentium 4 processor or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
- 64 bit Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
- 2.0GHz Intel-based processor or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- At least 50GB of free disk space per camera is recommended
- Allocate more disk space to record higher resolution or more temporary video. Click here for details.
- Video can be stored on an external drive
- Higher resolutions require more disk space to store equivalent amounts of video
- An internet connection for software download, updates, and activation.
Download IP Camera Viewer Crack: