PowerISO is a software almost totally focused on all kinds of manipulation of disc images in ISO format, but especially for the recording of CDs and DVDs; This is quite apparent due to the name of this. If you want powerful software that offers you a wide spectrum of possibilities for creating and editing CDs, DVDs, and ISO, then this software has everything you need. The main function of this software is the creation and recording of disk images in ISO format, this software is capable of creating ISOs from various sources: CDs, DVDs, BDs, hard disk, etc.
This kind of files are very useful to save a huge amount of files in one place, besides offering the convenience of having access to them at any time and without the need to burn them to any disk; This is because these files are easily mountable in a large variety of virtual drives. By means of this software, it is also possible to edit the internal structure of the files in existing ISO formats, it is possible to delete, add, change the name and make any self-executable ISO format file.
PowerISO is undoubtedly a truly indispensable tool for all those people who have contact with files of this format. This software has support for the following discs: DVD-RAM, DVD-R DL, DVD + R DL, BD-R, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD + RW, BD-R DL, BD-RE and BD-RE DL. This software is also capable of creating audio CDs from the following audio formats: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, WAV, and BIN. In addition to all this, this incredible software is also an excellent emulator of an optical reading unit or also known as virtual unit, it can emulate up to 23 virtual units at a time.
- Convert image files from one to another format
- Create ISO and BIN files from hard disk or optical drive
- Integration with system shell context menu supports copying and pasting data
- Create bootable ISO files and bootable USB record
- Open, edit, split, extract and burn image files
- Mount (create virtual drive) from disc image files
- Shell integration, drag, and drop, context menu support
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- Windows 98/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit systems)
- 166 MHz processor
- 10 MB disk space
- 800 x 600 display
- 64 MB Memory (RAM)