The risk of surfing the internet in unreliable sites will always be latent and if you feel that your PC is going bad lately, you can give it a review with Super AntiSpyware. It is another program that will look for any kind of strange codes that possibly compromise your personal data.
From its interface you can choose in which places of your PC should look for any type of invasion, and as there are also risks when we insert a memory of someone else, it also allows you to search in removable units. So you will have reliable tests on disk drives, removable drives, and even internet cookies.
There is the option to immediately remove all types of threats or suspicious files, and if for some reason it is difficult to remove the infection, it will send these files to a special quarantine folder.
Because it is a free version, Super AntiSpyware has some limitations. First of all, you will not have protection in real time, so you should do manual checks as you consider that something bad has entered your team. Nor does it have automatic updates so once again everything depends on you. Anyway, it never hurts to try an antispyware to eliminate as many threats from your PC, and this program offers a quick analysis.
- Real-Time Blocking of threats.
- Schedule either Quick, Complete or Custom Scans Daily or Weekly.
- Quarantine items detected and removed for complete protection.
- Detailed scan logs with complete information about detected and removed threats and their locations.
- Malware detection system espionage and cleared it.
- Ultra-fast scan programs.
- Permanent monitoring of all sensitive areas and vulnerable.
- The ability to update the software and its database.
- Tools and prevent spyware.
- A powerful and complete database to identify all viruses.
- Monitor running processes.
Windows 2000, Windows XP Home/Professional, Server 2003, Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
300 Mhz CPU or above
- 128MB Memory