If you like to download large files without risking online, the most common thing you can do is search for torrents. Although there are good sites for storing heavy files on the web, if they have dubious content or are suspected of copyright infringement, they are removed from the website. Hence, broken links or error messages are usually found.
If you go to the torrents to directly obtain files from another user, you can use TorrentRover. It is a download manager that searches only the most used sites for this purpose as well as a scoring system for the results.
Simply use the search engine that comes integrated and will filter various results that are valued by the same users. It also guarantees privacy protection thanks to proxy manipulation. Among the sites that trust is thePirateBay, isoHunt, KickAss Torrents, and BitSnoop.
It also includes a specialized tool for series that are updated every week. Just download an episode to notify you automatically when the next one is already available. And if some content is unknown to you or you would like to deepen, it has add-ons that send you to Wikipedia or IMBD. Downloading torrents had not been as comfortable as with TorrentRover.
• Clean and Simple user interface
• Fast searches
• Simple results list (manage site results in one list sorted any way you want)
• Detailed information on torrents (files, trackers, user comments)
• Helpful plugins (Imdb, Wikipedia, Google, eBay, Amazon, MetaCritic, etc.)
• Proxy server to protect your search privacy
• Automated downloading
• Portable version available
• ZERO ads, spyware, viruses, or other malware
OS: windows [7/8/10 both 32 and 64 bit, vista, XP
Net Framework 3.5 sp 1
A torrent client