UltraISO is the ideal tool for all those users who for another reason have to manipulate all kinds of disk images in a very wide range of formats, among which we can find the most popular and commonly used, as well as the lesser-known formats. The list of disk image formats with which this software is compatible is impressive, in it we can find: ISO, BIN, CUE, MDS, MDF, NRG, CCD, IMG, UIF, VCD, ASHDISC, BWT, BWI, DAA, DMG, HFS, IMA, ISZ, CIF and C2D.
These are just some of the disk image formats for which this software offers support, but the list is even longer since the creators claim that this software has support for about 40 different disk image formats. The user interface of UltraISO is somewhat crowded and it may take some work to find what we are looking for quickly, its design is somewhat outdated and off, but it makes up for it with the wide range of features that this incredible software is able to offer.
Among the wide range of useful functions that this software is able to offer the user can be found: the creation of self-running CDs, the creation of data CDs, the creation of disc images from CDs, DVDs, DVDs of Xbox, CDs of PS2, among many others. This is an indispensable tool for all those users who frequently work with disk images. Unfortunately, not everything could be good, since this software is paid, but it is not so bad; since it allows the user to use the program and some of its most important functions (this with reduced functionality, of course!). UltraISO has compatibility with Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 operating systems.
- Can directly edit the ISO image file.
- Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
- Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
- Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
- Can create CD image from CD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
- Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
- Supports nearly all known CD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .BWI and so on) , and converts them to the standard ISO form image.
- May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the CD space.
- Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
- The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
- There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive, those functions are really powerful.
- It will be workable to all the operating system.
- Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
- 64MB memory.
- 1oMB free hard disk space