As its name suggests, uTorrent (The ” μ ” to the spoken language actually translates to ” micro ”.) Is an ultra-light Bit Torrent client that boasts a tiny size of no more than 946 KB, but that has an overwhelming efficiency and speed that has left more than one gaping. It is a true pioneer of what Bit Torrent technology is, it offers the most intelligent use of broadband technology, which makes it truly unique.
It was specifically designed to take up very little space on your hard drive and use a very limited number of resources on your system; without affecting the performance and speed of it, but nevertheless, keep a good performance when downloading heavy files. It is the perfect complement for beginners who just start working with ” torrents ”, since this tiny program has a highly intuitive interface, which is very easy to use. It has more advanced options, which are reserved for more experienced users. This program has a free version and another paid version, the paid version offers some extra benefits.
This is a program that adjusts to your needs as it automatically detects the condition and status of your bandwidth, to then adjust your own parameters and thus ensure optimal performance and performance of your system; no more slow internet while downloading files !! Now with μTorrent, you do not have to wait for your download to complete, you can enjoy your internet and open the programs that you have to use without fear of causing conflicts on your PC; with this tiny Bit Torrent client you can carry out multiple downloads without any problem. This wonderful program has been translated into more than 55 languages.
– Use proper device pairing password when updating device infographic
– Point Remote “Learn More” link to better URL
– Disable localhost/search lookup when making searches. Do not rely on the localhost port-10k discoverability
– Use a CRNG as a WebUI token source
– Require device/service pairing or standard webui authentication for the /proxy endpoint
– Sanity check Host header on HTTP requests
– Remove automatic discoverability feature over port 10000. The setting net.discoverable no longer exists.
– WebUI action get settings is only allowed for the fully authenticated user (not guest)
– Fix crash when sending malformed requests to /FileServe
– Fix forced re-install mode when the same version is already installed
– Set uninstaller prompt dialog title
– Remove Nexway cart URLs
– License key information is no longer exposed via WebUI
No special requirements
Win2003, Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Win10 x32, Win10 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Multiple simultaneous downloads
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Global and per-torrent speed limiting
- Quick-resumes interrupted transfers
- RSS Downloader
- Password-protected boss key
- Global run-command feature on torrent completion/state change
- UDP proxying for SOCKS5
- Proxy privacy features
- Improved set download location/relocate feature (now moves files for you)
- Show add torrent dialog for magnet links
- Add option to pause torrents when user activity is detected on the computer
How to Install?
- Unpack and install
- Don’t run / close
- Copy and replace contents of Pro folder to installation directory