WavePad Sound Editor is one of the complete sound editors on the market. Do not be fooled by its name, this application is not only able to edit ” Wave ” files, but it is also capable of editing a very wide variety of audio files. This application is one of the most professional in the market specialized in this field, it is really advisable if you want to edit your audio files thoroughly and in a really easy and intuitive way.
The interface of this software is very clear and simple, everything seems to be well organized and has several icons; which makes its use a more intuitive and enjoyable task. It has a voice distorter, so you can hear how your voice or audio tracks would be heard with a different voice effect; Most of its effects can be applied with a single click. One of the most remarkable features of this audio file editor is its very extensive compatibility with a wide variety of audio formats, among which we can highlight the following: DSS, DVS, ACT, RCD, REC, SHN, AMR, RAW, DCT, DART, SPX, WV, MOV, 3GP, WAV, MP3, AIF, AIFF, AU, DS2, GSM, VOX, VOC, WMA, RA, RAM, RM, RMJ, MID, MP3, MPGA, ASF, CDA MPC, APE, AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV, MOH, DVF, MSV, SRI, OGG, FLAC, AAC, M4A, MOD, FLV and MKV.
One of the features that the vast majority of users will find convenient, is the ability that this program has to convert or add effects to thousands of audio files simultaneously. Another very remarkable feature is the possibility of creating cell tones from songs or any other audio file. This software is paid but has a trial period of 14 days.
– Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim and more
– Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
– Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects
– Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more
– Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing
– Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files
– Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer
– Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
– Supports sample rates from 6 to 96kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
– Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer
– Easy to use interface will have you editing in minutes.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 16MB (32MB for 2000/XP/2003/Vista)
- Processor: Pentium 300 or above
- A sound card