A webcam does not have the mere use of entertaining or showing other users your activities in front of the PC. With the right tool, you can become a sentinel who will then give you a report of what happened while you were not there. WebcamXP does the aforementioned.
The program has the convenient use of running in the background, without giving a clue on the desktop of its presence. As soon as you borrow your PC, activate the program and let it do its job. It will record video during the time you have assigned and at the end, it will save a file in a folder of which only you will know the location.
In case you’re not going to be around, you have a few more options. First, the program can be activated only by motion detection, or you can assign it a start time and an end time. The video obtained does not necessarily have to wait for your team, since you can configure it with an electronic mail account and send the latest events to your inbox.
This free version does not limit you in terms of activation or recording functions, but it only allows you to record from a single source. So if you connect more cameras, you will need to switch to the paid version.
- Easy to install software
- Supports more than 10 sources per computer
- Ability to work with all USB devices
- The ability to detect motion possible ways
- The ability to manage the integration
- Conversation System Integration
- Support for ports and ftp upload HTTP server to send images recorded
- Storage on the computer and send it to your email
- Ability to share videos and photos for the gallery
- Use specific password and IP for high-security applications
- Support for multi-input capture cards, analog TV
- Support (windows media streams (ASF
- CCTV camera support JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG4
- Support USB Webcam
- Join written on the images
- Work program live (real-time)
- Control system administrators with the HTTP server
- A chat on the net
- It supports video files such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV
- Advanced text support, Gif animations, and edit Picture in Picture
- Despite having a microphone to record sound on film
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)