Since we have digital cameras we like to take videos of important moments, funny or some event of nature that has caught our attention. And with the integration of very good cameras on cell phones or tablets, it is more common for all of us to be taking video at any time. Nothing like the memory of significant occasions, but there comes a time when perhaps because of shame we want something to disappear or some error prevented us from pressing the stop button at the right time.
Xilisoft Video Cutter is a simple tool that will allow us to remove those annoying or accidental segments in any of our digital videos. Just select the section you want to remove and that’s it, finished process. You even have the option to drag the clip and drop it into the application, so if we have the video folder open, there is no reason to search through so many directories again.
The only disadvantage is that it does not allow simultaneous cuts. You can only do one at a time, so you end up dragging and dropping several times to remove everything you feel is too much. Either way, it is a very useful tool and will save us spending on advanced programs, especially if we will only give it a casual use.
Xilisoft video cutter Features:
* Time precision is up to 0.1 second.
* Added video clip thumbnail.
* Reduce the time to output files (remain the source format). Fully supports Intel Pentium D Dual-Core Processor and AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor
* It supports preview. You could preview the original files and the output files.
* When using Video Cutter, you could set the begin-point and end-point super accurately.
* You are able to custom your conversion to get the best performance.
* AfterDone action is provided. You could designate the status after all your tasks are finished: do nothing, shut down automatically, keep dormancy status, standby, and end this program.
* It supports different kinds of skins. You could choose your favorite skin to ensure your satisfaction.
* It supports multi-language.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32 and 64 bit)